Kiren Modi X Megan Sophia







A year ago I modelled in a fashion show which exhibited the finest in Indian wedding attire, which is where I met Megan, little did I know that a whole year later (weirdly to the day) we would meet up to collaborate on something pretty special. Megan - the queen of embellishing has kindly offered up her talent and time to add that little something special on a few up and coming projects. First up a pair of shoes, of which we have both started to design. Excited is an understatement I have been eager to get my teeth into a new project and learn a new skill and this must be it! I've always loved embellishment, whether its on footwear or clothing - it just adds luxury and intrigue, like how on earth have the beads been stitched on? and I wonder how long thats taken to do? I guess all my questions will soon be answered, I can't wait to start working with Megan on this project - keep your eyes peeled. For now here are some of the ideas we have been playing around with and most importantly some of Megan's beautiful work.

Megan's Work









Inspiration





No comments:

Post a Comment