Handmade fur peep toe Shoes


So this was really quick project, I had a really short deadline - mostly because I decided last minute to make these for a an event where I'd be talking about being a shoe and accessories maker at my old high school. I was super excited to be taking part, art and Design Technology was such a massive part of my life as a high school student, and even now have such a massive impact on the way I look and experience art, whether it's at a gallery or the make up of the patterns I make for footwear. So here it is, the process pics from the Peep toe shoes I made for my day back to school! A HUGE thank you to Mrs Redman for inviting me I had such a blast meeting the students - so exciting to meet young, energetic and passionate students.












No comments:

Post a Comment