The Book Review: 9/12 September Edition 

Dangerous Girls

by Abigail Haas




I was recommended this book by my best friend, who devoured this book in all of three days, I had to get in on the action and see what all the hype was about. As you all may have figured out already I can be extremely impatient - I like to get to the end of the book as quickly as possible to completely review my judgement on the book itself. This book I have to say completely tested my patience (or lack there of) it took me a little while before I got into the book (Since I've decided that my preferred genre of novel is behavioural psychology and psychology books in general) but when I eventually did I couldn't put the book down. I guess that is the power of the writer - Abigail Haas, who so carefully carved this book into a really dark and wild book with ups and downs that have your heart pumping. I absolutely loved this book and would recommend it for a great fictional book that will have you on a roller coaster of emotions for all the characters in the book. (£6.99 with Amazon Prime)

No comments:

Post a Comment