#WIW ...on holiday



Since this wasn't a beach holiday I had actually packed outfits that could both be worn during the day and jazzed up by night. Even though I have already posted some of these outfits on Instagram I thought I'd give you a little break down of where I bought them from. In the first week I quickly realised while being there that for the first week the outfits would have to last almost all day even dinner since we were staying around 40mins away from downtown Washington (no point in travelling all the way back to come back in for dinner) which is where we were spending most of our time. It was absolutely boiling so i was able to pull out all my favourite summer outfits, some new and some classics. The second week in NYC was still very hot but definitely had a noticeable chilly wind so there were a few days where it felt more than necessary to wear jeans. At which points I chose my new flare jeans which I sported with a cute white bardot top. An ensemble Im mad about at the moment and cant wait to whip out when the sun decides to come out in London. For most part of the holiday, I ended up wearing a pair of last minute wedged espadrilles that my aunt had bought me from Tesco for £12 with most of my outfits. (They come in blue black and the brown Im wearing)




One piece from River island, Shoes and earings from Primark and vintage leather bag


Top from Petty Coat lane Market, Necklace Zara, Jamie Jeans TopShop, Bag from Spain and Shoes from Tesco

Zara Top, Sainsburys Denim Skirt, Zara Clogs, Vintage Bag and choker from my friend who makes them!

I actually bought this whole outfit from H&M in DC and, all for the bargain price of $10 in the sale! Tesco Shoes...Again


H&m Dress with those Wedges!


No comments:

Post a Comment