Chanel Cruise Collection '17





Now this was spectacle not to be missed, karl Lagerfeld presented Chanels Cruise collection in Havana Cuba amongst fashions' elite, vintage cars and locals, I JUST LOVED IT! After my carribean escape in March I have been OBSESSED with the island life style, weather, food and culture. I was in awe watching footage and images from the show and it really took me back to my holiday (the holiday blues quickly set in aferwards - boooo!) The collection was something I really related to, I've always enjoyed watching the extravagance of the Chanel shows and completely appreciated the garments but in previous shows some of the clothing I couldn't quite see my self in, but this collection had a number of pieces that I could definitely wear in the summer. Their accessories have always been something I've loved, I mean who doesn't love a quilted Chanel bag or canvas espadrilles? The accessories  really stood out to me in this collection, lots of sliders and mid heel footwear, along with pretty heeled sandals completed all of the beautiful ensembles. Below are a few of my favourite looks.












No comments:

Post a Comment