Mini Miss KG




Forgive me for the lateness of this post, since the Mini Miss KG collection was released 3 weeks ago and I haven't posted about it! After the birth of my cute little niece about a year and a half ago I have been obsessed with baby shoes, especially the Sophia Webster range. It made me think that apart from the Sophia Webster collection there aren't any high street competitors with uber fashionable footwear for kids. That was until Kurt Geiger. The range has key trends from the last few seasons that have taken the fashion world by storm such as the Fendi fur face bag and the Chanel espadrille silhouette as styles. Ranging from £50 - £65 they are pretty reasonable (in comparison to the Sophia Webster range) and the collection has sneakers and summer sandals. Definitely worth having a peruse.






No comments:

Post a Comment