Espadrilles





I managed to finish off these espadrilles last week while having Drake One Dance on repeat, a song thats getting me totally ready for the summer. Even though Friday and Saturday were pretty miserable last week was pretty warm and I feel confident in getting these out and ready to wear for casual wear. I have styled them with a pair of skinny jeans and baggy jeans so that you can see how versatile they can be. Especially for the spring where it isn't quite hot but can definitely pass for the weather we have in London. Making them was quite time consuming but totally worth the outcome, so I thought why not get them out early in preparation for summer?! I've been on a bit of making spree this week, I've made the clutch bag in this series of pictures too, im totally in love with rose gold fittings at the moment especially this zipper that has gorgeous zipper teeth. For more on this product head to my @madebykirenmodi instagram!

Timing for making this product was pretty sweet, I have been invited to take part in a fare which will be held at the Darren Baker Gallery, in London on Saturday 23rd April 2016. I will be exhibiting some of my footwear and accessory products, where you will be able to customise and purchase your own order and see what I do. You're all welcome to come along as there will be other exhibitors there too. If you wish to come along please send your full names to madebykirenmodi@outlook.com to be put on the guest list.


Date:
Saturday 23rd April 2016

Location: 
Darren Baker Gallery, 81 Charlotte Street, London W1T 4PP

Time: 
11am - 4pm

Nearest Tube: 
Great Portland Street, Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus

Guest List Entry: 
Email full names to: madebykirenmodi@outlook.com so that I can add you to the guest list.












No comments:

Post a Comment