Emma Hope




I'm all over embellishment at the moment, (well actually all the time! ha!) so coming across Emma Hope for the first time couldn't have come at a more convenient time. Now she may be difficult to track down since she has no social media footprint, BUT she does have two very successful boutiques in the affluent areas of Westbourne Grove and Sloane Square. Now I just love designers that are unique, exclusive and non commercial. I'll be the first to mention that Tuesday was the fist time I'd heard of the brand after speaking to inspirational/motivational speaker Neil Sikka, and I'm so glad I have! The embellishment element of her evening footwear are stunning as are the wedding footwear, Hope provides a range of styles including sneakers and casual footwear. Definitely worth a visit in stores or having a quick look via the website but for now here are a few of my favourite styles.





No comments:

Post a Comment