Snake Skin High Heel Sandals




Yesterday was my last full day at the ICMS Studio before getting prepared for Curacao. Now even though I'm totally hyped for it, I always get bogged down with things I need to get done before I leave, this time it was footwear. I wanted to make a pair of high heel sandals, along with espadrilles and complete my sisters flat shoes. I did bits and pieces on the espadrille and the shoes for my sister and managed to complete a whole pair of snake skin high heel sandals. Below are some of my process images and the final outcome. I adore them and can't wait to put them on in Curacao, they took me about 3 hours to complete, with help from my boss. High Heel sandals have an instant satisfaction just because the progress is instantly visible as its a shorter process. I'll be making more in no time! Add me on Instagram: @madebykirenmodi or follow me on snapchat for more instant updates; kirennnmodi











No comments:

Post a Comment