Valentines Day Prep

If you haven't realised already by the various decorations and well crafted emails for gifting ideas its Valentines day on Sunday! Now I've not been a huge fan of Valentines day but I do like to mark the occasion with date night or a surprise day (so I suppose we celebrate it in the loosest sense of the term). With this in mind I make sure my shoe game is on point. Louboutin is the first brand that comes to mind that encapsulates all things lovey dovey, but I've been lucky enough to have snapped up a pair of red shoes in the sales from Zara. I've always been about making shoes the statement so for you guys I have collated a load of shoes including the new Louboutin shoes that everyone is talking about to get you all prepared for your couple day!

The new Louboutin X Moda Operandi range is just gorgeous, its a take on the horoscope and although I'm not mad about reading into the future or star signs I love the mystic aura these shoes conjure up. Now I know none of them have the lustful red you'd be expecting on the upper but the red bottoms more than make up for that.

New Look £22.99

Charlotte Olympia £495

Unsure on the price of these! - Sorry!


Matalan £18

Monika Chiang $416

No comments:

Post a Comment