HAPPY NEW YEAR!

&

THANK YOU!






Today HHHHB turns 1! Its strange to believe that I've only been blogging for a year and although I'm late to the blogging party I have thoroughly enjoyed putting every post together and of course all the small successes along the way are all thanks to you guys who read this blog. Every time I check the blog stats I'm surprised with every new page view we receive and I'm so grateful for all our loyal followers! We've nearly reached the 10,000 viewers mark (hopefully we reach that today) and I'm hoping this only gets better with what I have planned for the next year. I'm upping the anti as to put it (Ha!) Ive got some great surprises up my sleeve so stay tuned for them and I've also decided to change up some of the content so next year you will have a variation of written pieces along with some vlogs, more shoe D.I.Y's, two monthly columns for the sneaker obsessed girl and a section on mens footwear; my boyfriend has become my muse for this as we seem to shop a lot more for his shoes than mine - how thats happened i'll never know! Oh and before I forget to mention a few competitions to win some lovely leather products I've made.

I guess all thats left to say is THANK YOU and a very Happy New Year!


Kiren
x

P.S High Heels High Hopes is looking for a social media intern! Contact me via any of our social media outlets to find out more on how to join my team!




No comments:

Post a Comment