Walk A Mile In Her Shoes

with 

Rachael J williams


















How did you get into Modelling? 
I started modelling after winning Miss Black Britain 2006.

The best thing about being model? 
Travelling non stop and meeting people

The worst thing about being a model?
Being away from my family 

You're a model which means you have great fashion sense but can you think of any footwear crimes you have committed in the past? 
Yes! Purchasing illuminous red and pink ankle boots! I was so young and thought they would make me appear more funkier and cool! My sister made me give them away to charity in the end!

Describe your footwear style in 1 sentence?
Simple, classy and sexy

What’s the most memorable pair of shoes you can remember shooting in? 
Swarovski diamond peep toe shoes! They were so beautiful. I actually want them to be the shoes I get married in!

Sneakers or ballet pumps when you’re not on model duties?
Sneakers

Plain or pattern?
Plain

Stone wash or tie-dye?
Tie dye

The most expensive pair of shoes you own?
Christian louboutins

Sneakers or heels?
Heels

Stileto or Wedge?
Stileto

Lipstick or lip-gloss? 
Lipstick

Cats or dogs?
Cats

You’re on a day of castings - what shoes do you travel in and what heels do you change into?
Travel in uggs if it's cold or havaians or Birkenstocks if it's hot. Then I of course change into my 4inch heels on arrival

What's the one pair of shoes you can't live without? 
My nike 4.0 trainers. They feel like you're wearing thick socks!

What's on your iPod right now? 
Nothing. I've had my iPad for 3 years and never downloaded a song. I prefer to use spotify, that way I can search for the music that would best suit my mood!

What makes you go to sleep? 
Complete silence! Or jazz!

If you could time warp yourself to any point in history when would it be, who would you hang out with?
The Kings and queens of Africa before slavery came to past!

What is the most precious thing in your wardrobe? 
My mums wedding dress

Your best friends plan a last minute night out - what pair of shoes do you grab first?
My black 3 inch, open toe heels from Zara. So comfy!

Its your birthday - do you plan your shoes around your outfit? or your outfit around your shoes?
Definitely shoes around my outfit! 

Suede or patent?
Patent

Favourite place to shoe shop?
Schutz 

Best shoe bargains?
Zara

Your favourite footwear designer of the moment?
Prada

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
I bought a pair or cheap sandals just to run around in whilst on holiday. I realised I had worn though too much when the strap between the toes snapped off!! I literally had to walk home very slowly to avoid sliding out of my shoe!

What's the biggest shopping mistake you've ever made? 
Purchasing cheap shoes and expecting them to last a season lol 



No comments:

Post a Comment