Sophia Webster SS16 Presentation








LFW is well and truly underway and with only a few more days to go before it heads to Milan, I thought it's only best to talk about the lady of the moment; Sophia Webster. The new SS16 doesn't fail to impress, inspired by the mystical under sea theme the collection reflects everything you could think of when the word mystical comes into play, mermaids, bubbles, shells, coral, seal life and tropical plants. She has left no stone unturned (sorry for the pun but I just had to) in the efforts to really inspire your SS16 wardrobe. Loving the collection would be an understatement. Through out the week I have been glued to the Sophia Webster snapchat as they prepared, in the run up to yesterdays presentation, it was bloody amazing. As an aspiring footwear designer watching how the company works; how sophia webster works (the moodboard for the SS16 collection was phenomenal) gives me so much inspiration and motivation, and to top it; a huge insight into organising a presentation; firstly the shoes then the castings, fittings, location, backdrops, themes, invites, special guests, performances....the list  endless, but one thing is for sure, Sophia Webster knows how to execute a flawless (jaw dropping) presentation - and I managed to figure this all out from social media - hooooooraaaayyy for social media. (I'm going to speak it into existence - I HAVE TO, I WILL BE physically there this time next year - fingers crossed!) So for now I leave you with all the Instagram posts I saw through out out the day yesterday revealing a little more about the presentation. ENJOY!















SNAPCHAT! - sophiawebster


No comments:

Post a Comment