Jemima Vine


I know the name of this blog is High Heels High Hopes but sometimes (just sometimes) flats can be an absolute life saver. I very rarely wear flats but if I do I'll either be wearing my Roshes or Converse. Recently I have found myself looking into  flat ballet pumps because I have been learning how to hand make them with beautiful leathers as an intern at I Can Make Shoes ( I will be blogging about how my internship is going soon). Now with a  firm understanding of the basics as to how flat shoes are made I have become more astute to leathers, designs and soling. They have also made a huge comeback in seasonal footwear trends to so I'm revelling at Jemima Vine's beautifully handcrafted flat pumps made in Spain.  Here are some of my favourites all at £159.99.



Edie Neon Trim


Edie Metallic Python


Edie Leopard Print (Enbrogue for Jemima Vine)


Edie Python Print


Pippa Middleton wearing Edie Python Print pump

Website
www.jemimavine.com

Style
Flat ballet pumps and a few pairs of mid heel height court shoes

Price
£149.00 - £159.00

Stockists UK
www.jemimavine.com

Instagram
@jemimavine

Twitter
@jemimavine

Facebook
Jemima Vine

No comments:

Post a Comment