Designer to Watch

BURAK AYAN





Burak Ayan has cropped up on my radar a number of times the last couple of months, I may be a little late with finding this gem of a designer but I'm so glad I did. Burak Uyan developed his shoe designing skills at Giambattista Valli before releasing his own footwear label, so you can imagine he has chosen only the best Italian artisans to handcraft his shoes. His Spring Summer 2015 range is  gorgeous, with bright pops of colour and geometric shapes that you can't go wrong with this summer. 












Stockist
Luisviaroma (older range available and just one pair)

Price
I was unable to find prices on his website, however looking at the price range on the Luisaviaroma site for his older range you would be looking at around the £600 - £900 mark (if anyone is able to find the prices please let me know I always like to learn where to source this sort of stuff and updating posts - I always give credit where its due to!)

Instagram

Twitter
@burakuyan (his tweets are protected unfortunately)

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment